Policy and Warranty
Global Appliances, Inc. offers a 3-year manufacturer's warranty and a 30-day refund return policy on all range hoods.
Global Appliances, Inc. warrants to the original consumer purchaser of its products that such products will be free from defects in materials or workmanship for a period of three years from the date of original purchase.
Exclusions may apply, please see below.
Global Appliances, Inc. warranty is valid if the following conditions have been met:
- Proof of purchase can be provided.
- The range hood has not been modified, unless modified or fabricated as a special order request by Global Appliances Inc.
Three Year Warranty:
For three years from the original date of purchase, Global Appliances Inc.will provide, free of charge, non-consumable replacement parts that are found to be defective under normal use and service.
What is Not Covered:
- Consumable parts, such as light bulbs and filters.
- Service calls necessary to correct improper installation, repair or modification of house wiring, including fuses / circuit breakers.
- Installation/uninstallation/reinstallation, shipping cost, or other contingent expenses.
- Damage caused by misuse, abuse, or improper installation, including body shell and/or chimney cover(s).
- Damage caused by shipping carrier that was not reported within 7 business days from delivery date.
- Damage caused by accident, fire, act of God, war, strikes, floods, and/or failure by third parties to deliver goods.
Warranty will be void:
- In case of improper installation or failure to follow recommended installation instructions. Cutting the power cord plug and connecting the unit directly to electrical line will also void the warranty.
- Damage due to negligence, misuse, abuse, or accident.
- For all Foreign (Canadian) shipments; customs and duties are paid for by the customer. The price of the range hood and shipment charges does not include customs and duty fees.
- All freight shipments and return shipments are always strapped onto a pallet for the safe delivery of our products.
- Prior to shipping, all our products are individually inspected to verify that they leave our facility in brand-new condition. We recommend that all customers inspect the packages immediately upon delivery, and test the item(s) for proper functionality as well as suitability for space requirements prior to installation. Inspect your appliance before accepting delivery. All of our shipments are 100 percent insured. It is very important to inspect your product thoroughly before accepting and signing for it.
- If shipping damage is discovered, please contact us within 7 business days from date of delivery. After 7 business days, it will be the customer’s responsibility to file a damage claim with the shipping company. We will assist the customer in filing the damage claim, if required to do so by the shipping company.
- If you would like to return a product within the 30-day refund return period please contact Global Appliances, Inc. for a return authorization # and for return shipment instructions. Initial purchase order shipping & handling charges are non-refundable. A 20% restocking fee may apply on returned merchandise. If a returned product is received damaged, altered in any way, or in non-resalable condition then we reserve the right not to refund the purchase price. A return will not be accepted by our company without prior notification.
- Items shipped on pallets must be returned on pallets. Items shipped on pallets will most likely NOT survive transit if shipped without pallets.
- Actual shipping cost on orders cancelled by the customer after they have been shipped will be withheld from refund.
- Items returned for a refund must be received in perfect condition, free from scratches, dents, or any other damage.
- There are absolutely no refunds or exchanges on installed, custom fabricated or used items.
All products to be returned for a refund are subject to a 20% restocking fee, and must be shipped at the customer’s expense.
Items must be received in the original packaging materials, including:
- Original, securely sealed box.
- If shipped via freight (on pallet), must include original pallet or an industry-standard pallet with same or greater load rating.
- Edge protectors and other associated materials.
- Styrofoam panels and other anti-shock materials.
- Accessories, mounting hardware, and instruction manual.
For any other questions or concerns regarding our policies and/or warranty information, please contact us via our toll-free telephone # or by email.
Telephone:1 (800) 557-4031